Translate

Sunday, January 17, 2016

My Writing Update on Future Writing Plans

Hey there my lovelies!

I want to give you an update on my writing and my plans for it for this year. So last year on NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month) I got an amazing idea for a Novel. I did start to write it but didn't write much since NaNoWriMo happens every November and by that point I didn't have my new laptop still. So I did fail at it, badly, but I only wanted to do NaNoWriMo to help my boyfriend who is also a writer to get out of his writing slump and it did work a bit. This experience did help me realize that this year I want to write a lot more and get my first Novel published this year. I am going to be working on my Novel soon and I will update you guys more on it later on.   This year I plan on writing this one novel and participating on NaNoWriMo2016 with another novel too. I am trying to keep my goals little and not to many since I am going to be attending school full time and working. It will be hard for me to do a lot of things at once and I don't want to overwhelm myself this year. I do want to do a lot more blogging this year and I know I say that a lot and never make it as much as I want but I will try to write blogs in advance and publishing them at least once or twice a week. I have not set up a day for them yet but I will think of something and I will update you on it later on as well. I am working on making blog posts about many different topics and not just writing because I know life is more than that and for an aspiring writer sometimes writing about anything is better than not writing at all. I want to keep it real and keep it realistic and more about my daily life even if it is mundane. I want to do this because that is the only way I can think of blogging and helping others in their daily life. So more blogging and writing; a new fresh novel coming out soon hopefully and maybe a few short stories or something and definitely another Novel for NaNoWriMo2016 though I don't have any idea yet on what would it be about. Until the next blog post! 

With Love,
Elaine 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.