Translate

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

New Books, Writing, Computer Not Working Well and Other Fun Stuff...


I been meaning to keep up with my blog but with my computer not working my iPod in need of repairs and me back to my old old crappy phone is hasn't been working out. Sorry guys I been trying to be better at this and I promise I will do better whenever I can. There is so many thing wrong with my computer I am going to buy a new one. All I need is a cheap computer that lets me write and listen to music and brows YouTube and have all the basic things and that is it. So until then I am not really doing much writing at all to be honest. I got my computer working right now so I am making the best off it. I am trying to fix my iPod because all it needs is a new screen but my dad accidentally broke the new one while putting it so we need to buy another one but hey it happens and once I get my iPod I can do my blog post a lot more often I don’t like feeling like I am neglecting my blog but I always procrastinate a lot and end up not doing it. I know I been bad lately. To be honest my life is always in chaos and it is hard for me to do everything I want but I am trying to get there. I had been trying to read a lot this year so I put my goal of 44 books for this year on good reads and I am trying to reach that goal and surpass it. I have only read two books so far but I am reading like three at this moment going back and forward with them. I love reading as much as I love writing and I figure if I read a lot I can get into the writing mood more often. I finished Redeemed the last HoN (House of Night series by P. C. Cast and Kristin Cast) book this year and it was a hard one to get but after being with this book series since 2009 so it was hard to let go of it and say my goodbyes but I did it and it was such a good ending! I am glad I read the HoN books and I am on to the novellas now and I am having a love hate relationship with them because I want to read them but I don’t want to leave the HoN world behind so yeah it is hard but I am going to do it. I also read Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell and is definitely going on my favorites now. I am currently reading Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard and oh my god this is my favorite Dystopian book so far is just a great book. I got a few new books in my  to be red pile ao I am happy I might get to read my goal of 44 books this year and those are just my  physical books which are growing I can’t even tell you about my  audio books or my  eBooks there are so many. So reading a lot and working a lot and thinking even more in between I can say that though there is a shadow in my schooling area and I am still trying to figure out what to do with that I am happy to say that the rest of my life is slowly falling into place. I have a great love life with my boyfriend and tomorrow we would been dating for 9 months and I can say I am so glad I am dating such a wonderful amazing man and writer. I been thinking on going back to my old project and write, write, write and then send it all to my amazing co-writer Joe so we can finally finish at least one book. I am still finding a way to write to get publish at least one of my works and to my fateful beautiful people on Facebook and here will give a singed copy when my dreams finally come true. Also today was a bad day but I am optimistic that my day will get better with new books and new worlds to explore and all. I am happy to say that my life is a bit simpler than before. For a while now I been disconnected to the social media completely but I am looking forward to getting connected this year and find my right balance. Soon after summer I am getting my new phone because my upgrade is coming up so yes I am getting there. I might want to try using my Nook to write post but I can’t promise I will enjoy it a lot. Well I am leaving this post at this because it has become quite long and I am posting it and after I will get my wonderful editor and sister to edit it and hope she doesn’t scream at my horrible train of taught and my horrible grammar in this post.

With love and care to all my readers:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.