Translate

Monday, December 2, 2013

Emotions.

I don't want them. I don't need them. I really hate them. I want to cry. I want to leave and never come back. I want to be done with everyone and everything. Its not save in my head its not safe in my heart and its not safe in me. Emotions are something I had never control well but lately everything is bad and I want to cry all the time but I am sick of it I am sick of being sad and crying all the dam time. I am sick of being so unstable and letting my emotions dictate my life. I want to leave and never come back I want to cry and never ever smile and cry  and cry and bye bye feelings. I am so broken that I don't want it anymore not the pain not even the happiness.... I don't want any emotions at all.

I will always have them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.